Laxton’s unique rugged biometric registration kit is ideal for mass biometric identity enrollment and is equipped to issue ID cards instantly. The kit is highly customizable with multi-modal biometric capture and instant PVC card printing capability.
The kit is designed to withstand harsh operating environments, and long hours of heavy use. It is ideal for repeated use in rural or urban environments with limited access to power.
Applications include: Civil ID registration, voter registration, law enforcement, border control, and biometric background screening.
The kit can be used in virtually any environment where identity registration and identity verification is required.
The kits can be used for multiple different applications in a variety of environments such as: Voter Registration, National Identity, Law Enforcement, Border Control, Humanitarian Aid and have been used for projects in Tanzania.
Features of the Intstand PVC Card Issuance Kit:
- FBI Certified 442 fingerprint scanner for tenprint enrolment
- HD camera with LED light system for ICAO standard ID photos
- 13” Laptop to capture, record, encrypt, and store large biometric registration databases
- Instant issue PVC card printer
- Digital signature pad
- 2D barcode scanner
- Contact card reader
- Collapsible A4 document scanner
- Thermal receipt (label) printer
- Multiple communication features
- PowerManagement System forup to 12 hours of autonomous use
- Lightweight rugged IP67 case: water, dust & shock resistant
- Backpack with solar panel & accessories