Laxton supplied 1,600 Biometric Registration Kits and Battery Systems for Legislative Elections in the Democratic Republic of Congo in 2011.
Laxton’s solution included:
- Rugged Biometric Registration Kits that included:
- digital image capture device for photo ID
- optical fingerprint reader to scan and record fingerprints
- packaging and transportation module
- battery and solar power source for the BRK
- Customized Software for Biometric Enrollment,
- Maintenance & Technical Support
- Integration and Configuration Service
Laxton partnered with Waymark Infotech and the end-customer was the Democratic Republic of Congo Electoral Commission. Laxton successfully delivered the BVR kits and battery systems in 45 days.