Web developer (part-time)
As a web developer you will maintain various websites, support and partner portals and ensure all requests are managed in a timely manner. Strong skills with prioritizing tasks, communicating deadlines and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment are a must.
- Maintain website content and make basic, routine updates
- Ensure sites along with the pages attached to them are in working order
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on websites
- Review each site and mark out the changes required
- Perform cross-browser testing
- Analyze the site layouts and structures, HTML coding, navigation systems, etc., for optimizing the content with a view to receive top search engine rankings and enhance the visibility of the websites
- Provide time estimates for project deliverables and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A passion for online marketing, the web, new media, social networking, etc.
- Excellent understanding of WordPress
- Basic understanding of SEO/Online Marketing
- Ability to manage different projects in a fast-paced environment
- This role is for 6 – 10 hours / week