Laxton is a global Leader in providing cost effective, high technology Election, Identity and SelfService solutions to governments and corporations. Laxton is known globally for high quality manufacture of the following 7 major product lines:
- Biometric Registration Kits
- Rugged Biometric Tablets
- Rugged Biometric Handhelds
- Integrated Biometric Desktops
- Rugged Biometric Laptops
- Self Service Enrollment Kiosks
- E-Voting Terminals
Equipped with a full complement of highly experienced professionals in software development, engineering, manufacturing, and project management, Laxton has a proven track record of successfully implementing large scale projects. Laxton can rapidly move from creation of concept design and prototyping, to complete manufacture and final execution all under one roof.
Flagship technologies include biometrics (fingerprint, iris, face, voice), big data analytics and cryptography (digital signatures, encryption, public key infrastructure).
Laxton, founded in 2004, now operates from various branches around the world. Laxton has large, established production and R&D Technology facilities, along with regional headquarters as follows:
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) serviced from The Hague, The Netherlands
- AMERICAS (North America and Latin Americas) serviced from New York, USA
- APAC (Asia Pacific) serviced from Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China